The museum has a magnificent permanent collection of some Witney-based relics relating to the town. To compliment this our display includes equipment and documents which used to belong to the Witney cinemas of both Corn Street and the Butter Cross. We have various posters and programmes from Witney’s old Palace Cinema dating back as far as 1920. Some of the cameras and projectors in the exhibition originally belonged to Witney’s cinema.
All artefacts are on loan from the Hendry Archive.”
Visit www.witneyfilm.com for more information.